Chandler Mfg., LLC has a skilled Repair department that has experience working on all makes of Hot Oil Units, Tank Trucks and similar equipment. We are experts at everything from routine off-season maintenance to complete rebuilds.
Typical Repair & Refurb Jobs:
- Off-Season inspection and maintenance of heating Units.
- Modifications to competitor’s equipment to obtain greater performance and efficiency.
- Replace Standard Heater Coil. Chandler builds drop-in replacement coils for all makes of heating equipment.
- Build & Install Custom Heater Coil. Chandler can build custom replacement coils for virtually any heater.
- Replace Standard or Custom Propane Burners.
- Repair, Rebuild or Replace Entire Heater.
- Repair, Rebuild or Replace Service Tank.
- Repairing & Modifying unit piping to meet customer’s requirements.
- Repair or Replace Mechanical Drive systems such as PTO’s, Auxiliary Transmissions, Drivelines, Gear Drives, Belt/Chain Systems, etc.
- Repairs to Hydraulic Drive systems including hoses, valves, pumps, motors, etc.
- Converting Mechanically Driven systems to Hydraulic Drive.
- Removing bodies from damaged or worn out trucks and installing them on new trucks.
- Truck frame modifications including lengthening frames and installing additional axles.
- General repairs of equipment damaged by fire, collision, or neglect.
- Repainting Equipment and applying internal tank coatings.