In an ultra-competitive field such as the oil industry, having the right tools for the job can make all the difference. Give your company an edge by using quality built custom kill and vacuum trucks. A quality product is one that can meet the unique needs of your business, is productive, and is durable. That is how a quality-built kill or vacuum truck will help your company expand.
The U.S oilfield industry is growing steadily and the fracking side of oilfield production is expected to expand as well.
Let us define some terms before we proceed further
- Fracking – Also known as hydraulic fracturing, it is a process used to extract oil and gas from shale rock. After drilling into the ground and getting to the foundation, a mixture of water, sand, and chemicals are directed at the rock at a high pressure, which causes the oil and gas to flow out of the well. Fracking, therefore, refers to how the rock gets fractured apart.
- Kill Truck – This is a truck that is placed on top of the drilled oil well hole to take pressure off the well.
- Vacuum Truck – This is a truck that uses suction to pull the oil and gases from the well.
So, with the fracking process gaining more popularity, what is the implication of having custom kill and vacuum trucks?
As the Fracking industry takes off, companies that have the right tools for the job will enjoy limitless opportunities. The international Energy (IEA) recently released a report,
Gas 2018, which had the following revelations:
“China’s strong demand growth, greater industrial demands, and rising supplies from the US shall transform global natural gas markets over the next five-year period.”
“Additionally, the global gas demand is expected to grow at an annual average rate of 1.6 percent, which shall reach 4,100 billion cubic meters in 2023, up from 3,740 billion cubic meters in 2017.”
Based on that report alone, there is a need for more gas production around the world. And with fracking becoming the go-to gas mining process, you can see how having kill and vacuum trucks will benefit your business.
Quality-built trucks can stand the high-pressure environment in the oil fields. They will work efficiently for longer. Quality is indeed one of the most important things to consider because you would not want to be behind schedule due to mechanical failures. The benefits of using a quality vacuum or kill truck include:
- Reducing workload through efficiency
- Reduction in exposure
- Compliance with industry standards.
With the opportunities to oil field companies projected to increase, it is imperative that any savvy businessperson be there to take advantage of them. Kill trucks and vacuum trucks will significantly add to the efficiency of your processes, thus helping you cut on some overhead costs.
Nevertheless, you need quality equipment to get things done. Chandler Mfg., LLC is among the leading designers and manufacturers of oilfield service equipment in Texas. Located in Wichita Falls, we provide high-quality and durable equipment to oilfield companies. Our tools are among the best performers in the industry today. Talk to us today.